Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
Sardargarh, one of the magnificent forts of Rajasthan, is an extravagant creation by men of a bygone era, placed amidst the mountains and deep forests of Chuppun. Sardar Singh, one of the most powerful Dhodhias, built the Sardargarh Fort… Read more
Don`t dream it just live it
Sardar Singh Dhodhia erected a Castle in his domain of Lawah, on which he built a splendid palace whose China and Mirror halls are still the theme of encomium. These were greatly defaced by an explosion of a powder magazine, which threw down half the fortress that had taken five years to complete.
Our goal is to brand ourselves as providers of the ultimate travel planning experience while becoming a one stop shop for every travel service available in the industry.
• Ranakpur – Jain Temple (79 km) • Kumbhalgarh (65 km) • Desuri Forest Reserve (50 km) on way to Ranakpur / Kumbahlgarh (one full days outing) • Chittaurgarh (100kms), Mainal waterfalls (200 ft. high) (day excursion) • Charbhuja Temple (40 km), Amaj Mata Waterfall, Parshuram Temple, Laxman Jhula, Rupnarayan Temple (one day outing) • Shamlaji, Matrikundiya (place of pilgrimage), Big Dam water body • Nathdwara (44 km), Kankroli (25 km), Chikalwas Dam and Nauchoki Pal (place of pilgrimage and site-seeing) • Train (meter-gauge) from Sardargarh to Goramghat (departure 9:30 am) thruogh forest, Goramghat Nature trail, waterfalls and tunnels (returns at 6:30 pm) • Sardargarh: Family paintings, armour, weapons and clothing museum at the fort.
Facilities and services
– The hotel is equipped with a modern laundry.
– The hotel has enough parking place for 30 cars and 04 coaches.
– Split Air-conditioning both cold and hot.
– King size beds with spring mattresses.
– Tea coffee maker, mini bar, satellite T.V, telephone connectivity.
– All the suites have legrand switches and MCBs.
– Rest rooms with bathing tubs and the pressurised water system.
– The water through out the Hotel goes through a filter, softener and ozoinsed plant.
Doctor on call